- Curry Wraps:
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Garlic Herb Wraps:
- Substitute 1 minced garlic clove and 3/4 tsp. dried herbs (basil, oregano, thyme or a combo) for the curry powderInstructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower florets until they form a crumb-like texture. Place the crumbles and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan with a tight fitting lid. Cook on medium high heat for 8 minutes, until tender.
- Drain the cauliflower in a sieve, then transfer to a clean kitchen towel. Firmly squeeze any excess water from the cauliflower. In a bowl, stir together the cauliflower and remaining ingredients. Form two thin circles on the parchment-lined baking sheets. With a spatula, press down the “dough” so it forms a thin layer. Keep the wraps compact–there should be no parchment showing through the mixture in any area of the wrap.
- Bake for about 17 minutes until dry and pliable. Gently remove to a wire rack to cool so the bottom does not become soggy. Use with light fillings or tear into pieces and use to scoop up fillings.Notes
These delicate wraps are best served within a few hours of baking.