Eating gluten free on a budget can be a challenge. Sooooo…I wanted to dish some of my favorite products from Costco! They have tons of options.
1) Figs- These dried figs are SO delicious and a great option for anyone who has a sweet tooth. I munch on them constantly.
2) Dippin Chips-
These chips are great! They are packed with kale, spinach, carrots and
veggies. PLUS- they are certified gluten free. Good stuff.
3) Nogi Bars-
These bars are perfect for wanting a small snack, (They are small
protein bars at 120 calories each) are certified gluten free, and REALLY
4) Crunchmaster Crackers- These crackers are certified gluten free, non-GMO and awesome! We have them in our house at all times.
5) Udi’s Bread- How great is this?! Costco has super sized versions of Udi’s bread!
6) Pop Chips- I love these certified gluten free chips. Light and crunchy. Also light in calories. Yummmm.
7) Kirkland shampoo and conditioner- This shampoo and conditioner is gluten free, paraben free and sulfate free. I totally use this brand!
8) Organic Quinoa and Kale -
This is my FAVORITE product from Costco. It consists of multiple steam
bags of quinoa and kale. SO yum. I literally eat it daily. You just heat
up the bag in the microwave, add spinach or whatever else you want and
BAM- there’s dinner.
9) Larabars – I really dig Larabars. Buying them in bulk? Yes, please.
10) Gluten Free Pizza -
I haven’t tried this product yet, but I know lots of people in the GF
community really like them. Hence- I’ve linked to a review of the
product that may be helpful.
11) Gluten Free Chex – For the cereal lovers out there, this is a great deal!
12) Cedarlane Veggie and Grain Bowl- These are delicious!
They also carry additional gluten free items like: hummus, meat
balls, frozen veggies, turkey meats, guacamole, sausage, popcorn, fresh
produce, chips, breads and cookies. The items I’ve listed are just the
tip of the ice burg at Costco, I am just blown away by the options! Is
it a completely gluten store? Nope- but it’s an incredible place for us
to shop at and stretch our moola. :) And for that, I’m really grateful.
- The Celiac Diva