I made Buffalo Quinoa Bites and have been experimenting with flavor combinations ever since. These pizza bites are my favorite so far.
If you are a fan of quinoa and pizza, you are going to LOVE these!
- 1 Cup Cooked White Quinoa
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/3 Cup Pepperoni – cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 18 mini muffin tins with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients and transfer to mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned.
- Immediately transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve with pizza sauce.