Avocado fruit is tasty that is a no-brainer, but did you know that it’s seed while not as tasty as the fruit itself is extremely beneficial to your health?
The avocado seed is rich in amino acids and is believed to possess more fibre content than most foods rich in fibre.
The wonderful benefits of Avocado seeds
1. Avocado seeds have anti-inflammatory properties and are very effective in fighting arthritis.
2. The anti-inflammatory properties of avocado seeds also help in relieving gastrointestinal tract inflammation. It will help fight against diarrhea and other intestinal and stomach conditions.
3. Avocado seeds also have anti-aging properties that help to combat wrinkles, age spots and also gives you a firmer skin.
4. Your immune system will be boosted by the avocado seeds, thereby increasing your body’s ability to ward-off infection.
5. Avocado seeds are useful in burning fat.
6. The amino acids in avocado seeds give you instant energy.
7. You can consume the avocado seeds by mixing it in your salads or tea.
8. The avocado seed has a compound known as flavonol which has been known to help fight tumors.
9. The Avocado seeds as well as its skin have very higher amounts of antioxidants like catechins and procyandins. These two antioxidants will increase blood circulation and boost the health of your heart. They will also provide anti-inflammatory response to your body such as helping to relieve stiffness, reduce pain, swelling and a loss of your joint mobility.
10. The avocado seeds offer more than 70% of the fruits antioxidant properties.
11. The avocado seeds have fungicidal, anti-microbial and insecticidal properties as well.
- Natural Solutions Magazine