Saturday, April 30, 2016

Gluten Free Gigi


May is Celiac Awareness Month!

Happy last day of April! I'm ready to welcome May for warmer days, Mother's Day, for celebrating my oldest turning 23 (!) and for celebrating and helping to increase awareness about Celiac Awareness all May long. I hope you'll join me. Get your celiac awareness going with this article, which I think it GREAT for sharing with those who might be new to understanding the celiac lifestyle.

I'll be sharing posts that highlight various aspects of celiac disease, working with other bloggers and foundations to spread the facts about this serious autoimmune disease and I'll also be posting a Celiac Fact each day of May on my Facebook page. I try to do this every year, adding new facts and updated info each year, so I hope you'll visit me there and share those with your friends, family and anyone who might benefit from that info. If you aren't sure but think you might have CD, give this article a read: 4 Reasons You May Want to Know if You Have Celiac Disease.

I'm also looking forward to training for the Run10 Feed10 race that's happening this fall and sharing all my tips and ideas on keeping fit post 45 (!!) on the blog occasionally and on Instagram everyday. My commitment as a 2016 Women's Health Magazine Action Hero is to share a candid post each day about what it means to keep fit, fabulous and healthy *at a certain point* in life. :) I hope you'll join me there and peek inside my world of fitness, food and fun - it might surprise you how little it takes to keep a body looking and feeling great!

Thank you for all your emails this week with questions on topics you'd like me to cover on the blog. I appreciate you so much!!

Another great May Celiac Awareness bonus is the May Love with Food Box. Not only is the May box 100% gluten-free as usual, in honor of Celiac Awareness, the May box will also be free of the top 8 food allergens!! I'm SO excited for this one I can hardly wait. Expect lots of Enjoy Life Foods goodies coming your way if you're signed up like I am!

Get 50% off your first Love with Food GF Box today and the May box will be on its way at an amazing savings to you! 

Also, if you're a Kindle Unlimited subscriber like me, you can get my book, The Gluten Free Solution FREE via Amazon. You can also get a paperback here or the Kindle version here.

Don't forget to follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and see my life behind the scenes on Instagram!

Enjoy the weekend,

Gigi

0 comments: