Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Gluten Free
Serves: 36 bites
A lovely little cheesecake that can be eaten like a cookie.
- 1 8oz block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½-¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs together until smooth and runny.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop into mini muffin pans that have been sprayed with Pam spray by tablespoonfuls (I use a little mini muffin scoop)
- Bake at 350F for about 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and tops are set and no longer shiny. (do not overcook)
- Let cool completely on a rack and then refrigerate at least 1 hour (overnight is better) before serving.