Crispy Delicata Squash Rings
Crispy on the outside and creamy on the in, this simple side dish will win anyone over with its simple and delicate flavors.
Recipe type: side dish
- Wash squash and dry.
- Slice into rings using a mandolin or a large, sharp knife.
- Remove seeds.
- Place rings in a single layer on a Silpat lined cookie sheet.
- Spray rings with coconut oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Broil on low until golden brown freckles appear. Flip over and let cook until golden brown freckles appear.
- Remove, slather with butter (if desired), and serve immediately.