Rich, luscious dark chocolate that is perfect all by itself, or when used in other applications such as truffles, candies, and confections.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 8 oz
- In a small, heavy bottomed saucepan over LOW heat, melt coconut oil.
- Add honey and whisk briefly until dissolved.
- Whisk in cocoa powder.
- When you start to see a gloss form, remove from heat and whisk until smooth and glossy.
- Add vanilla and whisk briefly. If chocolate is not sweet enough, add a few drops of liquid stevia to reach desired level of sweetness.
- Spread thinly (about ¼" thickness) on a Silpat and refrigerate. Break into pieces and serve. Alternately, pour into a candy mold, or use in one of the other recipes listed in The Paleo Sweet Tooth.