Here’s how to make your own Gluten-free Vegan Overnight Buckwheat Porridge.
Prep time: 5-7 minutes
Cook time: 7 -8 hours or overnight
– 1 cup buckwheat groats
– 3 cups water
– 1 cup milk (I used coconut but any will work)
– 2 cups frozen berry blend
– 1 frozen banana
– 2 cups applesauce
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Prepare this dish the night before. Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir. Set crock pot to low and allow porridge to cook for 7-8 hours.
2. Before serving, stir porridge a few more times to make sure that flavors are well mixed.
3. Top with extra fruit, butter, milk or nuts and eat warm.