Just four easy ingredients are needed to make these delicious flourless apple pie blondies! These quick and easy blondies have no white flour, sugar, butter or oil yet are soft and fudgy! Naturally gluten-free, vegan, paleo and dairy free- A delicious snack or dessert recipe!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew butter (Can sub for peanut butter if not strictly paleo)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted*
- 3-4 T pure maple syrup*
- 1 T apple pie spice (a mixture of cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg)
- Optional- Coconut palm sugar + apple pie spice to top to form a small 'crust'
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking tray**
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix very well until a very thick batter is formed. Transfer to the greased baking dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the tops are golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least an hour before slicing.
- Keep refrigerated.