Thursday, October 1, 2015

Gluten Free Support Group News

 Dear Members,
            It is with regrets that I must step away from coordinating future meetings of the Gluten Free Support Group of Southwest Washington due to health issues.  The other core members, Christina Almsted, Claudia Frahm, Mike Smith and Catherine Trahin, as well as Tori Denfeld and Audrey Levin who publicize our events, have been contacted.  I have received compelling reasons why they are unable, at this time, to continue to serve in their capacities to provide information and support to persons with Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance.
            If anyone receiving this unfortunate announcement would be willing to step forward to continue this mission, please contact me.  I will do all I am able to assist with this important endeavor.

Sincerely,
Maureen Marty
mamarty@comcast.net

0 comments: