Shrimp Fajita Fettuccine
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 bell peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons salt
12 ounces cooked fettucine
1 cup pepper jack, shredded
1. Heat oil in a pot over high heat.
2. Cook the shrimp until pink, then remove from pan.
3. Next add onions, peppers, cumin, chili powder, cooking until peppers and onions start to soften slightly.
4. Add the fettuccine and pepper jack, stirring until evenly combined and cheese is melted.
- Tasty - Check them out on Facebook