Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 40 mins TOTAL TIME: 55 mins
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 cup bite-sized broccoli florets
- ½ cup shredded Brussels sprouts, trimmed and outer leaves discarded
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Rub the skins of the potatoes all over with coconut oil and pat them with salt. Prick them with a fork a few times and place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Bake until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Make the filling: Sauté the bacon in a large skillet set over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and continue sautéing until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are softened, about 10 minutes. Spoon the filling with a slotted spoon into the cooked sweet potatoes and serve.