Friday, April 27, 2012

GIG Interview

"My name is Misty Kosydar and I am a senior Anthropology student at Portland State University. I am currently writing a research paper about the patient-medical provider interaction for individuals with gluten-sensitivity or celiac disease. I was wondering whether someone in your GIG group with celiac disease would be willing to allow me to interview them. At maximum, the interview would take 30 minutes, and the questions would revolve around the individual's experience attempting to receive a diagnosis, and the general interaction with medical practitioners. I am hoping to key-in on the differences in the patient-physician interaction depending upon whether the individual has gluten-sensitivity or celiac disease. I have already interviewed individuals with gluten-sensitivity, but am having difficulty finding willing individuals with celiac disease. I was hoping that you might be able to point me in the right direction. If a member of your group is willing, the interview could be conducted over email, over the phone, or in person sometime during the next 2 weeks."

-If you are interested please contact Kristi #360-695-0862 by May 3, 2012. Thank you

0 comments: